perspective take home
PERSPECTIVE Lantin | STUDIO ART I
due Wednesday Dec. 4
To create a realistically rendered space using one, two and three point perspective
Review the pdf – available on courses
- in your sketchbooks experiment with real and imaginary spaces. i.e a hallway for one point perspective, and imagined city scape for 2 point perspective and whatever you may dream up for three point perspective.
- Generate a minimum of 5 skeches exploring all forms of perspective
- Work carefully and with a ruler to create accurate lines. Use your pencil lightly as you map it out, then rework with a firmer line.
- Choose a composition to use for your top-quality work – use the better paper in the classroom.
- IF you choose to use color – consider how color changes on the sides of surfaces – where is your light source?
- Is it possible to combine 2 different types of perspective in one composition?
- · finished work on the nicer paper in the studio
- · ruler, PENCIL or PEN – no charcoal – to keep your work neat