GenChem I Fall 2013
Exam I corrections policy
All “Long Answer" questions are eligible for correction. You can earn back all of the points on questions for which you lost 3 or more points.
- Corrections must be made on separate sheets of paper, not on the test.
- You may use your notes and the textbook, but you may not consult with your peers. If you have questions, come see me.
- Your answers must be the best possible, most organized, answer you can construct.
- You must return your exam with your corrections.
- You must discuss your revised answers with one of the tutors - get them to sign your revised answer sheet.
Corrections due Friday, 10/18/13, in class.
Last modified: Monday, October 14, 2013, 2:16 PM