- Read brief articles and view occasional videos as assigned and be prepared to discuss them in class and/or submit short written responses as requested.
- Complete 1-3 creative projects with other students in the class as assigned. These projects may require a few out-of-class meetings.
- Attend the on-campus dance performances this semester. Write a brief response paper regarding each concert. A more specific writing assignment will be given before each performance. Each paper is due within one week of the performance viewing. (An off-campus professional dance concert may be substituted for any on campus concert or viewed for extra credit.)
- Participate in the Dance Program end-of-semester showing, Dec. 2/3 or 3/4.
- Evaluate your own work in class at the mid-point and the end of the semester.
Last modified: Monday, December 19, 2011, 9:18 AM