ASSIGNMENT: Pick a color pallette and implement it
Pick a color palette and implement it
- Go to Color Scheme Designer 3
- Explore. Select "Triad" for example. Move the dots in the big color wheel. The four colors on the top left will work well together.
- Roll over to see the "Hex Codes" or six letters and numbers that are that color to Web sites. These codes can be entered into Google Sites, or any site, to change the link, font, background and other colors.
- Select a set of colors, or "color palette" for your site that you like. Try to limit it to four colors or less.
- Change the colors on your site to this palette.
- Paste link to you site here.